Here is a nice idea for a treat for your kid’s first birthday to give as a present to the other kids in the daycare center.
- a nice illustration of your kid (drawn by your wife)
- finger puppets (Ikea has got very cool ones)
- 200 grams paper, to print the illustration on
- a box of raisins per treat
- double-sided tape
- transparent wrapping paper
- colourful ribbons
- some stickers to write the kids names on
First you cut out the printed illustration.
Then tape the raisins box to the back of the illustration at its base, so it can stand stable.
Put a finger puppet over the hand of your illustrated kid.
Wrap it up as a nice present.
Finally stick the sticker on the back of the wrapping paper…
et, viola! 🙂
[gdl_gallery title=”Party over Here” width=”IMAGE_SRC” height=”IMAGE_HEIGHT” ]
The images above were shot in low light conditions with the Fujifilm X-E1 using a 28mm and 35mm lens. I just used the jpg files sooc. Some minor curve adjustments and sharpening (which I’m still not sure if it was necessary) were done afterwards in Photoshop.